My Blog List

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Brand New Label Maker

I have become obsessed with organization. I recently purchased a very wonderful devise known to the main population as a "Label Maker". I get excited just saying the words, label maker. I get that aaah feeling like when you take your first sip of hot coffee in the morning, that feeling you get you when you put on your favorite pair of jeans (you know the ones that are sooo comfortable and yet somehow miraculously make your butt look absolutely fabulous). It's just soooo good.
One day I got into a label making frenzy. I labeled the shelves where the kids keep their toys and then I moved on to the containers that hold smaller toys. For Christmas Debbie got a Liv doll with a few accessories, so I gave her a small rubbermaid container to keep everything in. I proceeded to label her container but unknowingly ran into trouble when spelling a common abbreviation. After I was done Debbie came up to me and in a very confused fashon told me there was a bad word on this fresh and crisp new label. I looked down and there it was in beautiful, bold, black letters, "Debbie's Liv Doll & Ass". I stared at it for a few minutes wondering how my mind became so oblivious to the fact that in bold printed black letters I   had labeled the contents of her container for her to keep her "Ass" in.
I am currently out of the label tape for my label maker. Maybe that's a good thing for now.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh. My. Gosh! That is the best. I love that you're out of tape...so it stays...for now. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete