My Blog List

Friday, January 21, 2011

This Sucks

What's worse than being sick? Both you and your husband being sick at the same time. We are both in sad shape. Fever, body aches, head and chest congestion. Even the inside of my ears hurt like they're raw inside.
Today is the second day of work Jim has missed. I know he feels bad about that, but I keep telling him there's no point in trying to go and making himself worse.
Thank God it's almost nap time.
On to another subject. When am I going to lose this "pharisee" mentality like I was talking about in my previous blog. I know it's through fellowship with Christ that brings change and the ability to see Him for who He really is. This isn't something I can force to happen or bring about myself by turning the time I spend with Him into nothing more than a habit. This is not just a way of living but being. God help me as I not only learn the difference but become the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment