My Blog List

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Day

I love the feeling at the end of a day full of hard work. I can't say I enjoy doing the work but at least there's that feeling of satisfaction when it's done. I painted Evie's, and soon to be Deb's as well, room today. Took me a good part of the day but it's done. When I have everything hung on the wall and put together I'll post a pic. I want to try to find a set of bunk beds for them cause the room is rather small. If anybody knows of a set send it my way :)

I've put in place a goal of getting things organized and done that I've been putting off, after all it is the title of my blog. I'm like the queen of procrastination. If the house is messy and a wreck, I'm a royal witch. I'll keep you posted on my progress, and I'm sure my many episodes of witchiness.

I ended the day with giving everyone a haircut. First Logan, then Deb, Jer whined til I cut his cause he wanted to go first, and then evened up Evie's. I planned on cutting Jim's but it got to late. Tomorrow is another day I guess. Too bad I can't cut my own hair - that would be convenient. Guess I'll have to wait until next week when Jim has off again.

Jim went shooting today with his cousin and a friend. They were gone 4-5 hours. Can't say I was completely thrilled to be left at the house with the kids on his day off but I'm glad they all had a good time. Boys and their toys. 

The day went pretty good other then the fact that I did a load of laundry that went wrong. Apparently in a pair of Evie's pants was a pull-up I didn't notice and it got washed with the clothes. When I went to put them in the dryer I discovered they were covered with this clear jellied substance. Nice.....sigh.

We'll see what kind of trouble I can get myself into tomorrow.


Shawn G. shooting a 454

1 comment: