My Blog List

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'll Buy That For A Dollar!

Oh how I love deals. I'm a thrifty and thrift store shopper. The kids stayed last night at their Nan and Paps and I didn't have to pick them up til noon today. I decided to go thrift storing. I went to just about all of them. The Good Will was having 50% off everything today. I got two pairs of jeans (for myself) for $7. I also got a trouser pair of jeans (that I've really been wanting) for $1 at the ARW in Jersey Shore. Yeah Me! Not to mention the wicked cool black stilettos I picked up as well. I'll be rockin it at church tomorrow. That's about the only place I can wear shoes like that....after a couple of hours I've got to take them off! Last but not least were 3 pair of sunglasses...all 60 cents a pair...cause I'm always miss placing them. Now I have back ups and variety.

No old Star or People magazines this time (White Tailer Trash #1 post), but.....I did get two people mags from Nanny! Did you know that Billy Ray and his wife are back together and working it out? Yup. I think that's nice...God luv em. Bong smoking Miley needs the stability....God luv her. Don't even get me started on Charlie Sheen and all his nonsense. Oh how I do enjoy trailer trash entertainment. I think it's because it makes me more thankful to have the life I do......even though we're not rollin in dough. Plus I like to see the hideous things all the celebrities are wearing that they claim are "in". Makes me feel better about my style sense too.

I'm going to make a cup of coffee and curl up with a good magazine before I have to think about making supper. Nobody better bother me!









2 comments:

  1. I love this post! You have rockin' style! Love me some thrifty deals too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Gave me a giggle... I LOOOOve the thrift store too. Treasures!!

    ReplyDelete