My Blog List

Friday, April 15, 2011

Potty Training!

I'm so excited at the thought of only having to buy diapers or pullups once a month for bedtime. Evie has been in underwear all week. She's had 4-5 pee accidents this week so far. One was my fault. It was yesterday while at the thrift store. She was in the dressing room with me and she said she had to pee. I tried to hurry but it was too late. She only uses the big potty at home so I think I will put her small one in the van for just such emergencies. My one friend said to put a little bit of cat litter in it so it doesn't slosh around til you get home. Good idea!

Every other Friday the kids stay the night at their Nan and Paps. I started seriously potty training Evie on Monday since the kids were just there this last week end. I wanted to give her two full weeks of training before she goes away from home again. Make it a little easier for them when she stays.

Jim's working this weekend. So I might see who's child I can borrow to keep mine entertained and busy. Last weekend I took Deb and a friend to the movies to see Hop. Let me tell you...a bunny that poops jelly beans could come in very handy this time of year. I'm stressing a little bit about Easter. Money has been a little tight lately and I have four Easter baskets to put together. I like to put some things in there other then just candy. One year I got each of the kids their own electric tooth brushes and other small things. It doesn't sounds like a lot but when you're doing it for 4 kids it adds up. I usually don't mind doing a little extra for the kids on holidays cause through out the rest of the year they don't get a whole lot. I'm sure I'll figure something out, I always do. I am a little excited about watching Evie "hunt" for eggs.


Well, I've got alot to do today...finish cleaning up, go to the store, take Evie to the potty every 30 minutes...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment