My Blog List

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spaghetti Tacos!

Today is the first day off from school for the kids because of Easter. I took the kids to the store this afternoon and had them pick out what they wanted for supper. They like to watch the show ICarly and spaghetti tacos are big on that show. Well that's what they picked to have. We made spaghetti tacos for the first time and I have to say they were rather yummy.

We rented a few movies to help occupy time while they have off from school. Right now they are engrossed in Tron Legacy. I'll watch it later when the Evie monster is in bed. I hate trying to watch movies with her. She's usually fine until the popcorn runs out and then...watch out.

She's doing good with her potty training. She still has yet to master the pooping in the potty though. She's been the only one of my kids that's acted freaked out about pooping in the toilet. She's done it twice now but is very reluctant. Normally she does it when she has on her nap or bedtime diaper. She must wait until those times where she has one on...she's a tricky one.

Jer's arm pits and sides are broke out again. I'm not sure what it is other then being red, bumpy, and itchy. I've tried all kinds of creams for it but nothing really seems to help it. It's like it just has to run it's course what ever it is. Not even sure what brings it on either. It's at the stage now where all the poor kid can do is cry. It's even spread to a couple spots on his belly. I try to be careful what I put on him because certain creams burn. Hopefully this bout with it won't last long.


Yummy

Deb was the only one I got a pic of before the batteries died in my camera.

Poor kiddo

It goes up his arm as well.

3 comments:

  1. Try putting an antibiotic salve or cream. It could be a type of Staph infection.
    Yuck on the spaghetti tacos although my kids would probably like them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't knock it til you try it :-) It might actually surprise you!

    Jer's pits do this every now again, but I might try something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pre-teen princess slithered by as I was reading this...now she wants spaghetti tacos for dinner...mmmm. Guess we'll have to try that one.

    As for the pits...call your MD. I always forget they're the best resource for us moms of many. Maybe they can give you some over the phone advice.

    Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete