My Blog List

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Super Mom

Today was my day of errands. I went to town, filled up my van, went to the post office, picked up Jim's snuff for the week, went to the bank, and then headed to Walmart for groceries. I did all this with all four kids along. Did you hear that? I had all the kids and had five stops to make. Maybe I'm patting myself on the back while you're saying, "so what?", but I'm still going to continue to pat myself and say good job.

Jim's working this weekend and I thought a trip to Walmart would help to eat up the day. Besides that we've been in desperate need of groceries for the last couple of days. What a day to go...never mind it was ridiculously busy...but they were having a special day for kids because of Easter. When you entered the store they gave you a map of the store with yellow bunnies showing where in the store they were giving out candy. My kids were so excited at the thought of free candy! I traipsed all over that store with all the kids in search of free candy. I don't think there was a part of that store I didn't push that stupid cart. Plus, in back of the electronics department they were taking free 5x7 Easter pictures. So there we were in the back of the store, Logan still wearing the same clothes from yesterday, Evie wearing one of Deb's shirts as a dress, and Jer standing there complaining he had to go pee. For a stupid picture. Oh what fun!

Well, I got most of the groceries we are going to need for the next two weeks and only spent $202. I also got the stuff I need to make my own laundry soap. I'll probably make a post for when I make it. I also got stuff to bake our own goodies and snacks, which later when I have to bake to have something snacky I'll be kicking myself in the butt. Hopefully I have enough flour cause I didn't buy any :-S

Right now Evie is taking a nap and the other kids are having quiet time. I'm having a cup of coffee while I blog and listening to the rain thanking God it's rain and not snow. I'm also hoping my poor husband who is out in the weather is staying dry. Love you baby! At least with it raining the kids won't be bugging me to go to the park or anywhere else. It's almost 4pm which means only four more hours until bedtime! I think I can make it. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can.


Map to free candy

Free 5x7

2nd free 5x7

Evie being a camera hog







No comments:

Post a Comment