My Blog List

Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Disaster

There's something amazing that happens every weekend in my house...it gets trashed. Now this weekend the kids were gone Friday night and didn't come home until Saturday evening. Then Sunday morning we got up for church and after wards to a friends house. We didn't get home Sunday until around 6pm. So how the house got trashed since we were out more then we were home is beyond me.

Every Monday morning I wake up to a mess. I spend the entire day cleaning up the weekend disaster. Today was no exception. The kitchen was a wreck, the bathroom was covered in dirty clothes, and the living room looked like Easter threw up on it. Not to mention the three loads of laundry I did. There's actually more then that to do but my dryer is taking almost two hours to dry a load, so I only took on 3 loads. Tomorrow is another day. I need to get Jim to install a clothes line outside, but with the weather we've been having that wouldn't do me much good anyways.

The in-laws had their annual Easter egg hunt Saturday. Deb found the golden egg which meant she got a special prize basket. Jer and her cousin Harmony weren't very happy she found it before them. The day definitely tuckered the kids out. We came home and Evie crashed on the couch for an hour. She's so sweet looking when she sleeps, which is about the only time she acts sweet. She was so bad tonight I put her to bed at 7:30. It was still light out but I didn't care. While I was helping Deb with her homework she ruined my favorite lip gloss in the cat box again. Her butt  was a little red after that.

Before

After

Before

After

This is Jim's pan after making himself toast and cheese.


My bar is our catch all for everything ...including the cat.





Evie was Eastered out.

6 comments:

  1. In my defense I had to get up in 5 hours to go to work and cleaning up is women's work. And so is cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you didn't have to go to work in 5 hours you still would have let it lay. I'm not even going to dignify the rest with a comment. You think you're so funny. Pig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With out pigs we wouldn't have bacon just remember that pooky. oh p.s. Its still your job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just remember that you have the next two days off and you wouldn't want to be cut off now would you pooky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then if you do that no days off for you and on friday when i get paid i will be like who are you again? No sorry doesn't ring a bell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We get direct deposit dear, and my name's on the account too. I believe my name is before yours even. Plus I have my own account I can transfer all your paycheck into and then you can't touch any of it! Na na na na boo boo.

    ReplyDelete