My Blog List

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Front Porch Sittin

Yesterday I took a break from working outside. I needed it. I've woken up late every day this week! I've been poopin myself out. I either haven't been hearing the alarm or I've been hitting snooze in my sleep.

Today I cleaned off the front porch. I put my fake ficus tree with white lights on the porch. I was tired of it being in my living room. I think it looks o-kay. I hung my berry wreath I had in my kitchen but had to take it down when I moved the hutch. It seems more cozy out front.

After I did the porch we had lunch out back again. I made pb&j with popcorn and chocolate milk. Sound nutritious? Well, we got our bellies full and that's all that matters. Clean up time was a cinch. Thank God that winter is finally over. This nice weather has been well needed medicine to all our souls. I've really enjoyed scooting the kids out back while I do my cleaning. I don't care too much for all the dirt they bring in, but I'm trying not to pay too close attention to the floors. I sweep once a day and darn it that's enough...probably to some people more then enough. I've decided that clean floors is something I'll have to wait for all the kids to grow up and leave to have. There's no point to it...as soon as I sweep and mop some body gets them dirty again. I'd rather spend my time just enjoying watching them have fun outside...and being out of my hair.

Too bad we have a crappy looking front door. The land lord said he would get a new one but that was a year ago...I'm starting to wonder.
Can you tell it's fake? Cheesy?

My wooden crate with the flower Deb brought home from school for Mother's Day.


Yummy time.

Chocolate milk mustache.

She only ate her popcorn.
Also painted our house number on this rock Jim found.

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great mama you make me happy and proud everyday! I love you very much! Love your big bad voodoo daddy. P.S. you also drive me crazy everyday too but i still love ya.

    ReplyDelete