My Blog List

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

This weekend the kids went to their Nan and Paps. While they were there their Nan had gotten stuff for each of them to make me a present. They had them all closed up in gift bags and told me I couldn't open them until Mother's Day. When I woke up yesterday morning and Logan knew I was awake he was so excited for me to open them that he opened them for me and brought them to me. I barely had my contacts in to see what they had made when he handed me their presents.

We went to my parents for the day and my Grandpy was there. We stuffed ourselves and then finished it off with making ice cream cones. The kids spent majority of the day playing in the ditch which is like a mini creek that flows along the drive way. The kids didn't find anything but I found a crayfish.

The busy weekend pooped me out so much that I got up late this morning and had to take the kids to school. I just love Mondays...not!

Logan's flower arrangement he made for me.

Deb's tea cup arrangement she made.

Jer's tea cup and puppy dog arrangement he made.

Evie made me a card with flowers on it. I could barely get a pic of it as she thinks it's hers and won't give it up.

Evie smelling the real looking fake flowers.

Logan and Jer playing bat and ball.

Logan climbing out of the ditch onto the bridge.

Grandpy's big truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment